AICP Wiki:General disclaimer
From AICP Wiki
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR WIKI
- The purpose of the AICP Wiki Platform is to provide an archive for information in order to:
- document AICP procedures and reports; and
- encourage comments about AICP procedures and reports.
- New pages must only be created with the consent of the Board or the AICP Website Committee.
- Commenting may be allowed for certain pages, as follows:
- comments posted must be applicable to the procedures and documents provided in the Wiki; and
- the AICP asserts its right to limit commenting for specific pages or for specific users.
AICP's GUIDELINES APPLICABLE TO ALL SUBSTANTIVE COMPLIANCE CONTENT POSTED ON WEBSITE OR WIKI
- AICP does not assume any position on political, social, or business issues and is not responsible for comment postings, which are the sole responsibility of the person posting them (even an AICP officer/director). (Bylaws, Art. II2.)
- The content of any documentation provided by a speaker at an AICP meeting or E-Day is the responsibility of the speaker.
- AICP does not give legal, accounting or other professional services or advice; users should independently research issues and seek professional services.
- AICP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FROM INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WIKI, even if advised of the possibility of damages.
- Members shall abide by the Code of Ethics as adopted by the AICP and their respective insurance company, as applicable. (Bylaws, Art. XVIII)
- Members must use discretion when commenting on matters involving proposed or pending litigation within their respective company and the insurance industry generally.
- MEMBERS SHALL NOT MAKE COMMENTS REGARDING RATE SETTING, RATE STRUCTURE, UNDERWRITING PROGRAMS OR POLICY, OR RELATED ISSUES, TO AVOID EVEN THE APPEARANCE OF ANTITRUST VIOLATIONS. (Bylaws, Art. XVII.) The AICP Antitrust Policy and AICP Antitrust Guidelines on the AICP website must be reviewed before posting any comments.
- AICP may restrict and remove inappropriate or questionable comment postings without notice.